Welcome to our brand new website and blog. Our aim is to inspire, encourage and share our love for interiors, home comforts and a balanced lifestyle. We’ll also give you a peek into the behind the scenes of an independent interiors shop and family business.
I’m going to start the first blog post with what our hashtag #lovethewayyouliv stands for. It’s obviously a clever play on words with my name in it – I made it up myself 😉 However, the intention and hope was that it would sum up the ethos of Liv’s…
- Do what you love, love what you do!
- Style over fashion
- Great style is achievable on any budget
- Do something today that your future self will thank you for
- Surround yourself with stuff that makes your soul smile
- Incorporate a little Hygge everyday; Hygge (verb) To feel warmth, cosiness, comfort, snug: A sense of wellbeing, belonging, contentment, togetherness, intimacy, happiness.
- “Be present in all things, and thankful for all things”- Maya Angelou
We will soon be posting more about behind the scenes, keeping you up to date with all our new finds and making sure you don’t miss out on our upcoming events and competitions! So watch this space!